miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

The horrible World War 2

Personally, I think that World War 2 was one of the worst moment for the humanity, because a lot of people died killed by another human.
The testimonies of people who were in a nazi or USSR concentration camp are hard of listening, because are so sad and very impressive.
When Second World War finished just some of the guilty people were judged, and in my opinion this is too bad, because people who suffered didn't have consolation. Also, without the action of judging, people around the whole world can be relativistic and choose if the violations of human rights were true or false.
Some people say that every war can be justified, but I think that the violations of human rights, because of a war, don't have justification. In my opinion, always will be bad if someone wants to kill another person to have the whole world power.
The respect between humans is the most important to live, so I would never be willing to go to a war.
Lamentably, I know that no everybody think like me, so probably in the future Third World War is going to take place. I don't know why, neither when. I just don´t want to see that moment in my life.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario