miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

ANIMALS

I have friends that love all the animals, but personally I just like some animals, specifically my animals.
When I was a kid my brothers and me wanted to have a pet, but we lived in a department, so our parents gave us a turttle, "Paquita".
Then we moved to a house and we started to raise a little cat, "Manjar", that is my favourite animal in the world.
In my opinion the cat is the best pet that a person can have, because is a cute and an independet animal. It has a sand box for bathroom needs and go for a walk alone.
Are more kind of animals apart pets and I think that the use of animals for medical research  is something useful for the humans, because thanks that we have a better health. The problem is when the use of animals is irresponsible and just to hurt them.
I have never been bitten by a dog, but I know people that have been and is terrible, because it hurts your skin and mind. I think that scientists have to stop creating new races of dogs, because is dangerous for the genetics and people security.
I love to be human, but in my opinion we would be perfect if also we could fly. I love swimming in the sea and feel the sun over me, so if I would choose to be an animal, it would be a seagull.

    



1 comentario: