miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

My favourite moment in a photograph

I don´t have a favourite photograph, but I have favourite moments and I think that photographies can show you the situations, feeling the same that you feel in that moment of your life. So I am so happy of having cameras, because you can keep, remember and share your best situations.
A good day for me was when I finished high school with my classmates the last year, because we were so happy and everything was love and emotion. That day we decided to make a carnival and we dress up with different disguises. Everybody was laughing and our teacher decided to take us a photograph in our favourite place in the school, the front of a house with an European style.
The photograph shows how happy and friendly was the situation, you can see lots of colours and the emotion in our faces.
I have this photograph in my bedroom, because I can see my classmates, that are my best friends too. When I see it I can continue my day with a big smile.


2 comentarios: