miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

My expectations for a new semester

This year I am starting a new semester in anthropology. The subjects that I´m doing this term are: Philosophy of social science, Latin American history, Anthropology I, Archaeology I, Biology, methodology of the social science and English.
Because I have a lot to study, this semester I´m not taking extracurriculars, but I would like to take dance classes. Although, in this semester I will be doing others activities at the university. Specifically I am interested in educational research, because I can help society.
I think that this semester is full of challenges, such as making friends and having good grades. So I'm preparing myself to study hard and have a good academic period.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario