miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

My autobiography

My name is Macarena Muñoz and I was born on 28th September in 1995 in Chile.
I grew up in Santiago with my parents: Luis, who is an engineer and Patricia, who is a teacher. Also I have two brothers: Bárbara, my eldest sister, who is studying chemistry and Eduardo, my youngest brother, who is in high school. 
As family we love go to the beach, so we have a house in Algarrobo, where I can do my favourite thing, swimming.
I went to Colegio Argentino elementary school, where I learnt to read an write. Also I made a lot of friends, who are very important for me. Then, I went to Mariano high school, where I learnt lot of things for the university, and also I realize that my favourite hobbies are read and listen to music.
In addition, I could travel to Europe and met different cultures, so I decided to study anthropology at the Universidad de Chile, where I am so happy now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario